Monday, April 19, 2010

Little Kisses at the Beach

     Last week, my daughters and I made a trip to the beach with my mom and my brother and his family.  It was a last-minute opportunity to enjoy a beach we haven't seen in a while.  And since my hubby said he thought it would be a nice change of scenery for us, we gladly accepted the invitation.
     It was so pleasant at the beach - not too hot and not to cool.  For me, it was just right.  The girls, my two nieces and nephew splashed around in the ocean - the younger four riding on River Rats most of the time we spent at the beach.  There was no end to their energy level.  When they weren't doing that, they were playing in the sand or swimming at the pool.  While digging in the sand, one of my daughters, accidentally I might add, picked up a sand crab without realizing it until after she'd done it.  Another one got stung several times by the jellyfish that seemed so abundant where we were.  We also saw a Blue Heron and some beautiful yellow Hibiscus blooms.  I just sat back and enjoyed spending time with family that I don't see often enough along with the ocean view that God made.  All of these, from spending time with family to enjoying God's beautiful creation, were little kisses from God and I enjoyed them all.

      
I was about ten feet away from this incredible bird when I snapped the camera.

Blessings to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Artwork by John Bell copyright 1998-2007 used with permission