Monday, May 3, 2010

Home School Blog Hop #8 - No Theme!




     Okay, I've never done this before since I've only been blogging for a month or so.  Even though I'm new to the blogging scene, a Home School Blog Hop sounded like fun to me so I decided to participate.

     I've been homeschooling for 6 years and have 3 daughters at home with me.  We have our good days and our bad days, as most homeschoolers do.  My life has been chaotic and crazy over the last 10 months but God is faithful and gracious.  During this time, I have been led to notice the little kisses from God each day.  Thus, the title of my blog.  Please leave a comment if you stop by.  And if you're interested in participating in this Home School Blog Hop #8, please click on the picture at the top of this post.  It will take you where you need to go.

Happy Blog Hopping!

6 comments:

  1. I like the title of your blog. I have been homeschooling our 6 children for 15 years. I am learning to enjoy the days, the good, the bad, and the downright ugly. Trying to live a more intentionally thankful life. Blessings as you strive to follow God.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mom2Six. I want to be more thankful and I'm hoping it rubs off on my children. Blessings to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Suzanne, it's nice to meet you :) I love the blog hops, it takes me to meet people that I ordinarily would not get to meet. This is our first year homeschooling and I'm so glad we finally did!
    I love the music on your blog! So calming...
    Have a wonderful day!
    ~Blossom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Blossom - glad you stopped by. I just started blogging a little over a month ago so I'm new to this. I've been homeschooling for 6 years though. Hope you have a great day too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, it's nice to meet you. I love your blog title. It was a reminder to me to remember and be thankful for all the little blessings, the stuff I take for granted, etc. Glad you joined the blogging world, I am looking forward to getting to know you better. We are homeschooling are precious blessings, ages 3, 2 and 3 weeks old. Though my older children go to public school. If you get a chance I'd love for you to come on over and check out my blog.
    Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you stopped by the blog. Yes, the lady in my Bible study who mentioned these "little kisses from God" reminded me also that I need to be thankful in all things. I'll be checking out your blog soon.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Artwork by John Bell copyright 1998-2007 used with permission